(1) Infant Immobilization and Pediatric Papooses: We’ve Come a long Way.
DeBoer, S. et.al. Journal of Emergency Nursing 2007:33:451-5
(2) Comfort Measures for Invasive Procedures: A Major Paradigm Shift in Pediatric Practice.
Mary Barkey, Child Life Council Bulletin, Volume 26, Number 3, 2008
(3) Pediatric Radiation Exposure and Effective Dose Reduction During Voiding Cystourethrography.
Ward, VL et al., Radiology Vol 249, No. 3
(4) Advocating for use of the ALARA principle. American College of Radiology
(5) A Search for improved technique factors in pediatric fluoroscopy.
Tapiovaara, MJ. et al Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol 44, Number 2
(6) Safety considerations in immobilizing pediatric clients for radiography procedures.
J Mari Beth Linder. Journal of Radiology Nursing. March 2017, Volume 36, Issue 1. Pages 55-58
(7) Radiation Protection in Pediatrics Imaging.
Bryant Furlow. Radiologic Technoloy May/June 2011 Vol 82 no. 5 421-439
(8) Managing Patient Stress in Pediatric Radiology.
Melody Alexander July/August 2012 vol. 83 No. 6. 549-560.
(9) Radiation Protection in Pediatric Radiography-Introducing Some Immobilization and Protection Equipment.
Klays, D. Pediatric Today 2016: 12 (1) 81-86
(10) Q&A: Children’s National CEO aims to tailor treatments to his young patients.
Matthew Weinstock. Modern Healthcare. January 11, 2020