Read More | Pediatric Position Holder
Skip to the content.
- Designed with field-testing for maximum usability.
- Designed to be compatible with all major commercial imaging systems.
- Designed so as not to give the sensation of being confined.
- The design keeps the arms and legs away form the chest and abdomen leaving the chest “open” for better respirations.
- The contoured ergonomic design is a pure positioning innovation.
- Reduces excessive force on the child’s extremities without over-handling.
- Contours to the child rather than forcing the child to fit the positioner.
- Minimizes pressure points with a ½ inch thick comfortable foam.
- Does not interferer with tubes, lines and catheters.
- The Q supports the head and neck as a unit.
- Can be warmed in a towel warmer prior to use.
Additional features and characteristics
- Multiyear Expiration Date
- 100% polyurethane
- Radiolucent to X-Ray
- CT, MRI and ultrasound compatible
- Reduces motion artifacts for imaging
- Gender neutral
- Single patient use (NOT to be reprocessed or reused)
*Single patient use ensures compliance with infection preventive requirements and protocols
- Proudly made in the USA
- Friction-based Hold
- Our positioner allows us to “hold without handling.”